Rebecca Russell, MS, CPCC
Don’t worry about what the world needs.
Ask what makes you come alive and do that, because what the world needs is people who have come alive.
What makes you come alive? When we work together, we’ll get to the root of what you want to realize in your life, in a way that will leave you feeling calm, present and fully alive.
What makes me come alive? It's sharing in that moment of recognition with a client, when the dots connect, head and heart are in sync, and they see the way forward.
You can think of me as your personal consultant, thoughtful ally (who tells you what you need to hear) and accountability partner all in one. In addition to my credentials, here's a bit more about me:
- You'll find me to be someone who listens closely; clients often are surprised when I remind them of something they told me months earlier.
- You'll benefit from a holistic perspective that allows me to connect big-picture thinking with daily tasks.
- I move through the world with empathy and sensitivity; that means I'm able to put myself in your shoes to gain understanding (I think my undergrad days as an English Lit major have something to do with this).
- I am an introvert by nature and I thoroughly enjoy spending time with people and teaching; I just have to balance it with quiet time for reading, drinking tea, knitting and watching the clouds.
I coach and teach after an unconventional collection of careers, training and experiences. I've always loved learning and upholding high standards in my personal qualifications. Here are just some points to assure you that I’m experienced and committed.
- Upholder of the ethical standards of the International Coach Federation
- CPCC-certified coach through the Coaches Training Institute
- 15 years as adjunct faculty at DePaul University and Elmhurst College, working with adults as they earn a degree and enter a new phase in their lives
- 10 years as a certified teacher of yoga and mindfulness meditation
- Workshop leader and group facilitator for topics including living with purpose, choosing a next step, listening, stress reduction, mindfulness and mind-body practices
- 12 years working in organizational change management and executive coaching
- 22 years in communications and marketing
- 15 years in leadership and management
- MS in Communication and Leadership from Northwestern University and BA in English and Journalism from University of Illinois
Are you curious about what we can do together? Explore my Services, learn about the Principles behind my work and contact me to discuss how I can support you on your path.